Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wisdom In Islam

Q) I'd like to be the most learned of men

A) Fear Allah and u will the most learned of men.

Q) I wish to be the richest man in the world.

A) Be contended and u will be the rich man in the world.

Q) I would like to be the msot just man.

A) Desire for othes what u desire for yourselfs and u will be the most just of men.

Q) I want to be the best of men.

A) Do good to others and u will be the best of men

Q) I wish to be the most favoured by Allah

A) Engage much in Allah's prays and u will be the most favoured by him

Q) I would like to complete my faith

A) I f u have good manners u will complete your faith

Q) I wish to be among those who do good

A) Adore Allah AS If u see him if u dont see him he sees you in this way u will be among those who do good

Q) I wish to be obideint to Allah

A) I f u observe Alla's commands u will be obideint

Q) I would like to be free from all sins

A) Bath your selfs from impurities and u will be free from all sins

Q) I would like to be raised on the day of judge ment in th elight

A) Dont wrong urselfs or any other creatures u iwll be raised on the day of judegment in light

Q) I would like Allah to bestow his mercy on me

A) If u have mercy on others Allah will grant u mecy on the day of judgement

Q) I would like to be my sins to be very few

A) If u seek the forgiveness of Allah as much as u can ur sins will be few

Q) I would like to bethe most honourable man

A) If u dont compalin to any fellow creature u will be the most honourable of men

Q)I would like to be the stomgest on men

A) If u put ur trust in Allah u will be the strongest of men

Q) I would like to enlarge my provison

A) If u keep urself pure Allah will enlagre ur provison

Q) I would like to be loved by Allah and his messenger

A) If u love what Allah and his messenger love u wil be among their beloved ones

Q) I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath

A) If u do not loose ur temper with any of ur fellow creatures u will be safe from the wrath of Allah

Q) I would like my prayers to be answered

A) I f u avoid forbidden actions u r prayers will be answered

Q) I would like Allah not disgrace me on the day of judgement

A) If u gaurd ur chastity Allah will not disgrace u on the day of judegment

Q) I would like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the day of judgement

A) Don't uncover ur fellow creauters faults & Allah will provide u with a covering of protection

Q) What will save me from sins?

A) Tears, humility and illness

Q) What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?

A)Good manners modesty& patience

Q) What r the wrost evils in the eyes of Allah?

A) Hot temper and miserliness

Q) What removes the wrath of Allah in this life and hereafter?

A) Concealed charity and kindness to relatives

Q)What extinguishes the hell fire on the day of judgement?

A)Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

No comments: