Monday, April 18, 2005

Sharing is Caring...

I think most of us have ever feel sad, upset and other unhappy feelings. i am one of the people who like to hide my feelings or sad situations to others, but sometimes how hard i try to hide this feeling but some of my closest people know that i am in non well conditions. if they start asking "is there something wrong with you?" i could tell them my sadness from A to Z and that make the others to feel sad of me, and they will start giving me general advices or they will remind me with some qur'an and hadith messages. SubhanaAllaah this feeling make me feel more calm.

" If you won't share your problems and your sadness to the people who love you, you dont give enough chance to people who love you for real Love." said someone.

I often read stories of how Salaf handle their problems with pity.. sometimes if they are in sad conditions they won't share it to others, you know why? because they won't make to others feel what they are feeling. a good muslim sadness is showed in their heart, but their happiness is showed in their face. so no matter how bad their conditions are, their face will always look calm and happy. and i read some of their statments that said why they won't share their sadness, it is because they dont want to make others to feel sad and they believe that Allaah is The One who will cure them. well, they are the Best generation and their Iman is very strong!.

Thats the thing that I wish to follow, when i have problems I try to hide this to everybody and I try to fix it by my self. but sometimes... i am too weak for doing that... i realise i am not as strong as the pious salaf.

Once i had a problem with my lecturer, she was a little bit angry because of my statement and i know that she was mad at me. this thing made me feel upset and I tried my best to fix it, I tried to smile at her... [but she didnt Smile Back]. saying sorry [she said I forgive you, but her act was still showing that I was her enemy]. I pray to Allaah so that she get back to the usual. and then.. at Night i felt I need to tell my problem to my mom. she listened carefully but she didnt say anything that night. Next day in the morning before I caught the train to go to my University's town, My mom gave me something... it was food that she cooked specially for my teacher. and she said "give it to ur teacher and told her that this food is especially to her from me." i just said "Ok".

And in university I gave this food to her and i still thinking that this ideas wont work. i gave this package to her and told her like what mom told me. she said thanks with cute smile. at her class I feel she already back as usual and we become closer and she also gave me the best mark. alhamdulillaah.

and in fajr time in my room at my boarding house, my mom called me asking if i prayed fajr and also asking about my teacher, she said she is worried about me. and wish eveything is fine. i told her "Everything is fine Mom! you dont need to worry again". my mom closed the fone and felt calm. well alhamdulillaah Allaah answered my prays and she sent my mom to help me to solve my problems.

From this experience I could learn something, that If I can't fix my problems by my self I need to tell peoples who I feel the right place to share this case. and Allaah is the Best Helper!

Dear friends, there are a lot peoples become crazy, stressful, wishing to make suicide, because they can't bear with Allaah's Test. maybe one of the reason because they won't share it to anyone, or if they share it they are not share their problems to the right people... and if they are still in that situations after do all things to the right people... maybe they won't sabr. sabr is very dificult things to do, if we pray to Allaah but He didnt answer our prayers yet, we become su'uzdon to Him. "Oh Maybe Allaah angry with me!" "Maybe Allaah wont love me again" etc etc... [many peoples do it right?]

I am not Ahlul Sabr yet, i always late to realise that I must be sabr. maybe from the text in here we can learn something together.

No comments: